Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sparkly Green Earrings

Hi beautiful....

I'm telling you again... Melanie Shankle, author of Sparkly Green Earrings, and co-anchor of the podcast, Big Boo Cast, will be in TYLER! Go here to register!

I've already told her we are excited that she is coming when I comment on her post today. Yes, I was trying to win a free book too.

Anyway, I hope you can make it. More than that I hope that you are having a great summer. I hope that you have a beautiful tan and that you have laughed until you cried at some point.

I hope to see you again soon.

Joyfully yours,
Tiff


PS: This is from our trip to the beach. I hate to be the one to make a tall joke...but could the be any taller?! Ha. Isn't it sweet that he got on the horse behind sister...after he was instructed to do so by Ms. bossy pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment