Monday, August 19, 2013

But sometimes they don't....

My kids make me smile...but sometimes they don't.

I have picture to post of the 3 1/2 minutes that they haven't argued today but I'm just too exhausted to even try to start uploading the pictures.

How many days until they go to school? Don't get me wrong, I will cry and miss them and be sad that summer is over....but today...I'm not feeling that sadness...at all!

Are you feeling this way too?

Oh good. Solidarity sister. We can make it. The stress and excitement of the new school year may be overloading us. Or maybe we can only handle 69 days together before we totally lose it. Whatever it may be, I hope that you are able to stop yelling for a few minutes during this last week of summer...

 And remember that moment when he said he loved you....
 And she made a squirrel face with a 3 fingered peace sign....* I have no idea what she is doing.
And then remember that most of the time they do make you smile.

Maybe not today....

Striving for Joy and grasping at peace for 6 more days.
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment