Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pondering Things

Merry Christmas!

As a sit and watch the Christmas Story for the third time this morning, I'm watching my babies zone out again too the part where Flynn sticks his tongue to the pole. I am so blessed. Crazy blessed. Sure, we've already had a few fights this morning and I'm confident that the will be a few more. But my family is all together. Those are the moments I treasure.

Have you thought about what Mary must have thought or felt that first Christmas morning? In Luke chapter 2 it says she pondered all these things... Amazing miraculous things. Still amazes me today.

I want to encourage you to take time to ponder things today. Random things or holy things or funny things.....whatever!





Joyfully full of it!
Peace and glad tidings to you.
Tiffany


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment